Android App for smart monitoring, organization and administration of sewage treatment plants via GSM (SMS)
YouTube Video - Application Tutorial
The download and installation via Google Play does not work at the moment!
Unfortunately, Google does not want to offer our AQUAVISOR app (anymore) via Google Play. As a reason, we were informed that the AQUAVISOR app sends SMS. Yes, of course, that is also their most important task :-)
Currently we can not to convince Google of this simple fact, so we have to ask you to install our AQUAVISOR application manually as needed or for testing.
Please download the file aquavisor.apk to your mobile phone and install the app directly. For those who are not Android freaks and do not do it daily, there are tons of on the Internet, even pretty illustrated, instructions.
We are sorry that we can only offer access to the AQUAVISOR App a little more complicated, we hope that eventually we will be able to convince Google that the app is not an SMS spam engine.
- Plant details containing address, contact and coordinates
- Event history for each plant
- Map view with plant status
- Export / backup function
- Multilanguage user interface
- Free of charge use with BONNEL control units
- Have a transparent overview of the whole event and operating hours history of each plant
- Receive alarm and event messages in a clear and easy to understand form
- Separate your private communication clearly from event text messages
- Send commands and inquire the status of a plant without having to compose complex SMS
- Organize all serviced or installed plants in one database
- See the status and location of the plants on the Aquavisor® map and plan your service trip
- Plan jobs that are automatically performed in the background and synchronize with your device calendar
- Export all plant and event data - as backup, to transfer data to another mobile or for further processing
The Aquavisor® Telemetry SMS App was designed to meet the requirements of service companies, that would like to benefit from telemetry, but don’t want to invest into telemetry servers, VPN GSM cards and IT.
The Android App can be downloaded free of charge in Google’s Play Store and instead of a manual we recommend the videos on YouTube - search for BONNEL Aquavisor®. In-App manuals will help you to become familiar with the App very fast.
In case of interest, the App can be adopted on the particular needs of any other telemetry control units - just ask!
Servicing a plant, an overview over the history of a plant containing all events, statuses and operating hours is helpful. You can
- filter events
- rename events in a way that suites you
- query the current status of the plant
Enter the address of a plant, its properties contact person and phone number. Call the contact person directly from the App. Organize plants into groups. Add a photo of the installation location, the GPS coordinates to locate the control unit even on larger sites using the map feature. Enter notes describing special properties of the plant to take the right spare parts with you. Like this, you have all relevant data for an efficient service trip in your pocket.
The map feature of the Aquavisor® App gives you a quick and detailed overview of the status of your plants. Four different states are distinguished by color, a click on the icon provides more details.
Imagine you have serviced a remote plant and would like to check other plants in that region. Just start the map feature, check what's going on nearby and select a plant to start the GPS navigation via Google Maps!
Plan future jobs / tasks for each plant and store the reminders in the connected calendar of your mobile device. Like this, you won’t forget any services, filter changes and similar.
You can also schedule automatic queries of SMS commands for the plants like automatic operating hours queries and logging.
Having new colleagues who do not know the plants, yet? You can quickly share your data by exporting them and importing them to any other device.
Being aware of data security? Backup your data from your mobile, using the export function and move them into the cloud.