BonRelay for switching high amperages and performances for our control units for small sewage treatment plants
- The auxiliary relay switch/ contactor relay was developed to connect electrical devices with high electrical power consumption with the BONNEL or other control units for small sewage treatment plants.
- This relay enables to use bigger blowers, big side channel blowers or big membrane blowers or to connect high performance submersible pumps with the control unit and keeps the lifetime of the electronical parts for a long time.
- The auxiliary relay switch is protected by a stable housing with IP 54 and can be easily connected with the control unit.
- Delivery with a stable housing with prepared cable grommets and clamps
- Compatible with all BONNEL and other control units for wastewater treatment systems
- Controlled by the 230V outputs (relays) of the control unit
- Pumps/blowers up to 5.5 kW power consumption can be controlled
- IP54 protection – outdoor installation is possible
If not already wired at BONNEL, the control line (output from the control unit, 230VAC) is connected to clamps A1 and A2 (far right, top and bottom).
The outer diameter of the control line must not exceed 7mm.
Must be protected by a fuse of max. 20 A against shortcuts and must have wire cross section of 0.8 to 2.5 mm2. The outer diameter of the line can be max. 10 mm.
The phases have to be connected on the upper clamps 1L1, 3L2 and 5L3.
The neutral line has to be connected with the clamp 13NO.
The phases have to be connected with the lower clamps 2T1, 4T2 and the neutral line has to be connected with the lower clamp 14NO.
Grounding / PE is connected to the clamp for the grounding.
Line to switched the electrical consumer
The line, depending on the attached load, a wire cross section of 0.8 to 2.5 mm2. The outer diameter of the line can be max. 10 mm.
- Dimension: 160 x 120 x 80 mm
- Weight: 0,46kg
- 3-phase relay, made by well-known producers (ABB,…)
- Controls up to 5,5 kW (3-phase) or 2,2 kW (1-phase)
- Ie: 12A @ AC-3
- Coil Relay: 220-240VAC; 40-50Hz
- IP 54