Kompakte Steuerung für Koi Karpfen Zucht
Automatic aeration monitoring and aeration & feeding control system with GSM alarm forwarding
Have koi fish become your passion?
Have you ever wondered how to monitor the aearation of your koi pond most effectively?
Are you interested in taking an active part in a BONNEL project and giving a useful hands-on feedback to us?
Then, join our development team which strives to bring the koi pond monitoring to perfection!
Review our Sequetrol® starter as a tester and receive a free sample!
Help the koi fish community to grow their koi fish in a healthy and safe environment!
- Monitoring and control of membrane blowers – minimize risks, save energy.
- The second 230V output for automatized feeding, dosing or illumination.
- A low voltage output for BonFlash alarm lamp – will signalize alarms including mains failure.
- GSM alarm forwarding as an option – compatible with the Aquavisor® monitoring app (Android).
- Monitoring of your membrane blower will ensure your fish always get enough air – plug and play.
- In case of a broken blower membrane, the blower will be automatically switched off and the alarm will be activated. This prevents the blower from destruction.
- The Sequetrol® starter will signalize main failures longer than a preset time – by an acoustic alarm, by optical alarm and by GSM alarm SMS.
- Water level or level in the dosing tank can be monitored with an additional float switch. A pump can be switched at low level.
- A feeding automat, a dosing pump, illumination or any other 230V device can be switched based on daytime or on the water level (additional float switch).
To monitor the function of the blower is of vital interest for every koi lover – our fish need air for life. In case anything is jammed, the blower membrane is broken, or a hose is disconnected, the Sequetrol® starter control unit will activate an alarm. The alarm will signalize the malfunction acoustically, optically (BonFlash alarm lamp required) and via GSM (GSM option required).
How does it work? – The control unit monitors the energy consumption of the particular membrane blower, learns its “fingerprint” in the first 24h of operation and can thus detect any malfunction or overload of the membrane blower. Please note, that the described functionality will work with common membrane blowers, but not with piston (e.g. NITTO) or side-channel blowers.
Moreover, the Sequetrol® starter can switch the blower off when the membrane is broken. As a result, the blower will not get destroyed and only the relatively cheap membrane must be changed.
An unnoticed mains failure, for example only at the fuse that monitors the koi pond, can threaten your fish. The Sequetrol® starter will monitor the power supply and alarm acoustically, optically (BonFlash alarm lamp required) and via GSM (GSM option required).
At mains recovery the control unit will send another SMS so that you will know the air supply of your pond is restored again and you needn´t worry anymore.
Would you like to control any other devices as a feeding automate, a dosing pump, pond illumination or any other 230V devices? The Sequetrol® starter has one more output that can control these devices. A time schedule can be set with these settings:
- Up to three discrete times per day, e.g. 4am, 2pm, 10pm
- Periodic on/off times, e.g. 10min. on, 2h off. Different settings for daytime and nighttime possible.
- Holiday mode, e.g. activate holiday mode for 14 days and your Sequetrol® starter will feed your fish during this time
Want to know if the water level I not too low in your pond? Simply connect a float switch (type: contact closed at low level) to your Sequetrol® starter. Either the control unit will only signalize a low water level or, depending on the setting, it will also take action and start a pump to refill the pond via the second output of the Sequetrol® starter. Alarm signals are acoustical, optical (BonFlash alarm lamp required) and via GSM (GSM option required).
The GSM alarm function helps you ensure that your koi are doing well. In case of any unwanted state as well in case everything is right again, you will get a text message from the Sequetrol® starter. This includes mains failures, as the GSM module of the Sequetrol® starter is equipped with a powerful lithium rechargeable battery (automatically recharged by the Sequetrol® starter).
If you want to know what’s going on, just give the Sequetrol® starter a ring from your mobile phone. You will instantly receive a SMS message with the current status of the control unit – and you can rest easy as you know your fish is doing well.
You don’t need any costly special contracts for that, no internet connection. Just insert a simple prepaid or any other SIM card into the Sequetrol® starter, write one SMS from your mobile phone to the used SIM card and the setting is done.
Moreover, you can profit from our comfortable Aquavisor® monitoring app. It will communicate easily with your Sequetrol® starter. In addition, it will save the history and statuses of the control unit and help you remember plant tasks as periodical, planned membrane replacements of your blower.
We are looking for comments, reviews and for testers for our device. Please use the contact form, give us your opinion about our device and win a free Sequetrol® starter GSM!
All serious participants will take part in a drawing where you can win a Sequetrol® starter GSM to monitor your koi fish.
|Dimensions (l x w x h); weight
|150 mm x 145 mm x 62 mm; 0.75kg
|-15°C to +50°C
|IP32 without mains plug plugged into electrical socket; IP42 with mains plug plugged into electrical socket.
|Functions, sequence program, alarms
|All according to customer request and requirement.
|Display / LED
|Illuminated (backlit) alphanumeric LCD / 2 LED
|Digital input for float switch or other sensors
|RS-232 (using adapter-cable)
2x relay 230V; max. 320VA (blower) or 550VA (resistive load); max. 700VA total (outputs 1 + 2); 1x low voltage alarm (5V / 50 mA max.) for BonFlash.
|Power supply during mains failure
|1 x NiMH rechargeable battery (size AA); 1x CR2032 3V Lithium battery for RTC backup; lithium rechargeable battery for GSM.
|230VAC, 3,5 VA max.